it is not justin’s fault that millions of fans voted for him. this is so rude and i can totally imagine him crying in bed before he goes to sleep.
will you guys pray for me?
i want to get into this school so badly and almost everyone is so against it and your prayers could definitely really help ….
have you ever started sweating immediately after you shower i mean how fucking infuriating is that
when i was a kid i used to think that when we release balloons in the air, they kept going upwards and reached space and i had this really pretty picture in my mind of it i wish i could paint it.
My body has taught me
I am stronger than I realize
And more fragile than I like.
I can endure pain with courage
And be reduced to tears by a virus.
I am marvelous, miraculous, mysterious.
My body has it’s own deep intelligence.
I carry my memories in my cells.
I am constantly being born anew.
I hold tight to fear and resistance.
I breathe deeply, and let go.
My legs will carry me farther than I think I can walk.
My heart will keep beating even when it is broken.
My mouth will kiss, laugh, drink tea and eat chocolate.
My skin will shiver with pleasure.
My bones will tell the weather.
My feet will find the path.
My hands will sooth a crying child.
And write a story that will make you cry.
And pour you a glass of wine.
And brush your hair.
And stroke your cheek.
And hold your hand.
My body will chop wood.
And carry water.
My body understands the wisdom of rest.
The beauty of stillness.
The power of touch.
The importance of dance.
And that there is only this. Here. Now.
My body understands joy, delight and play.
My body knows what I am hungry for.
My body has taught me to pay attention to my desires.
To listen to my gut.
To trust my appetites.
My body has taught me I am human.
I am here.
I am beautiful.
I am powerful.
I am brave.
I am scared.
I am alive.
And I am grateful.
i just woke up and my domestic help is asleep.
this is so awkward should i wake her up?
update: she woke up herself. thank god lol
the first time i got my period i had just woke up and i started crying. at the time i had forgot that its supposed to last 4-5 days and when i remembered, i started crying even harder. i thought “why does this not happen to boys this is so fucking unfair . i’ll have to bleed from my vagina every month for 5 days for the next zillion years are you fucking serious urghsgahhkshfeeeee” and for the next few months these thoughts continued i got so disturbed and annoyed.
but then slowly and gradually it just got better and less annoying and now i’m just like ’ oh yea ok ugh um fine i’ll just’
like.. the situation didn’t get any better . i just learned how to cope with it and became stronger and my thoughts became better about it. and this applies to all areas of life .
it all depends on what and how you think about the situation. i mean every situation has good things and bad things. you choose what things to focus on. feel bad about the bad things or feel good about the good things.
is that a nice thought or.
yea its a nice thought
14. say whatever you want instead of building up resentment or doubt.
1. I will go out of my house in public EVERY SINGLE DAY. at least for five minutes.
2. I won’t ask to stay in the car.
3. i wont walk away no matter how much i want to.
4. i will smile at strangers.
5. order in restaurants and on the phone.
6. eat in public and not choose the corner seat.
7. i will smile at school. i will keep telling myself ” no one is looking at me . even if they are just let it fucking be” don’t care don’t care don’t care don’t care don’t care don’t care don’t care don’t care don’t care don’t care don’t care don’t care don’t care.
8. stay away from mean people.
9. be kind. extra kind. and no acting. don’t act like you’re kind. if you dont feel like being kind dont be. if you are being kind to someone do it from your heart not just for the sake of it.
11. don’t fuck everything up in the next school. AGAIN.
12. EXERCISE. be able to do at least one pushup* goal for now*
basically we send a letter to our future self.
like..we decide when we want it to be delivered to our email and i think it’s really great.
here’s the link
so i had to read a paragraph out loud in class..
and being the unlucky person i am it was a long one ..a really long one
and i started sweating like crazy and i had to pause between every couple of lines to take a deep breath and i could hear the giggles from behind and it was just one of the worst days